










David Cassidy, Romance,1985
Tracks
Side One
Romance
Touched By Lightning
The Last Kiss
Thin Ice
Someone
Side Two
The Letter
Heart Of Emotion
Tenderly
She Knows All About Boys
Remember Me
Produced by Alan Tarney
Vinyl Rip
Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Bonus
Romance 12inch
Romance DMC Mix
Another 70´s teen idol trying to have a more credible album in the 80´s.
I always found David more credible than Donny Osmond.I read somwhere years ago he was going to record with Mick Ronson with whome he became friendly with,now I would of liked to of heard that.
I have checked out some of his albums from the 70´s over the years and quiet like The Higher They Climb The Harder They Fall, 1975.There are some good tracks on there and I think David wanted to be a Rock and Roll Star ( as one of the tracks was called ) rather than a Teen star.
I always liked David´s voice although I never bought anything by him untill I heard The Last Kiss, UK no 6 which I thought was a really good single.
So i checked out his album which included two other singles, Romance UK no 54 Someone UK no 86.
I actually like this album great production which still sounds good today and David´s voice is great on these tracks, Especially Touched By Lightning.
He also co wrote most of the album and wrote some good pop songs.
David also had Basia on background vocals on the single Romance and George Michael sang on the single Last Kiss.
It´s a shame the album wasnt a bigger hit, but he did do one more album which I also liked before he too went down the nostalga route.
Other tracks from this album I like are The Letter and Heart Of Emotion.
Dose anyone know if that is Sam Fox on the picture disc with David, it dose look like her.
0 comments:
Post a Comment