Giant Killers

0c

Friday, February 12, 2010









Giant Killers Singles 1996

Tracks
CD1 Time Of Our Lives
Time Of Our lives album version
My Last Words
Billy The Kid(Acoustic Version)
Time Of Our Lives(altpiano & acoustic version)

CD2 In The End
In The End(radio version)
In The End(album version)
My TV Set Is Ill Tonight
Time To Go Home

CD Rips Download

As I mentioned in my Nick Heyward poat I saw the Giant Killers support Nick at the lomas in Liverpool and was impressed by them.I actually met the band who were brothers if I remmber rightly and we went for a drink after the gig, nice lads.
These are the only releses that I remember buying but there maybe an album out there somewhere as a couple of the tracks lare isted as album versions.In The End sounds like the Lightening Seeds a good tune.
I just bought these two again after looking for them for years from ebay and it was well worth the wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rip It Up © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness