G.I.Orange

0c

Friday, February 12, 2010













The album came with a 12ich glossy booklet which are the following pictues.



Lyrics In English and Japanese







Band members left to right, Karl Whitworth, Gary Holt, Mark Whitworth and Simon Whitworth

















The next two photos are with the Obi Sleeve it came with.




G.I.Orange, G.I.Orange, 1984

Side A
Too Late
Two Hearts Beat Under One Roof
Dance My Soul
Fight Away The Lover

Side B
Psychic Magic
One Good Kiss
G.I.Orange
I Don´t Want Your Yesterdays

Produced By Tim Palmer
G.I.Orange Are..
Karl Whitworth, Guitar,Vocals
Mark Whitworth,Keyboards
Simon Whitworth,Bass
Ian Holt,Drums

Ian Richie,Sax,Fairlight Programmes

Vinyl Rip
Download
New Megaload link

Bonus Track
Honeywood
Myth of Constance, Karl Whitworth Band
Check ou this YouTube video from Simon Whitworth september 2009Here

This band from the 80´s never made it in the UK but they did make it big in Japan.
I bought this album from ebay and it was a Japanese pressing with the obi
sleeve.
The album came with a 12inch glossy booklet which is mostley in Japanese text except for the lyrics it must of cost a fortune to produce.
I cant find much on the net about the band so if anyone knows any more about them I would like to hear from you.
The band were the three Whitworth brothers and Ian Holt.
The album has some good songs on it such as the singles Psychic Magic,great tune, as is Fight Away The Lover (a little like the Cars),there may of been more singles from the album as there were a few videos made.
Other tunes I like are One Good Kiss, the catchy Two Hearts Beat Under One Roof and Too Late.
If you like Haircut 100 you may enjoy this lost pop album.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rip It Up © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness