






Immaculate Fools, Dumb Poet, 1987
Tracks
Never Give Less Than Everything
Tragic Comedy
One Minut
Dumb Poet
So Much Here
Whish You Were Here
Don't Drive The Hope From My Heart
Pretty Price Now
Stay Away
Vinyl Rip
Download
I just bought this album from the local car boot in Guaza, Tenerife for 50 cents.I hadnt heard the album for years so it was great to hear again, so I thought I´d rip to share here.
The album includes the classic single,Tragic Comedy, why it wasnt a hit I dont know such a great song.In fact the album is full of quality tunes such as,Dumb Poet ( love this song ),Whish You Were Here ( another lost single )and Pretty Price Now.Also the epic Stay Away is such a fantastic song.
At times they remind me of Richard Butler from the furs as on the gorgeous track, So Much Here.
This band should of been huge.
You can find the track Immaculate Fools here at the great Random 80´s Wednesday at, Mine for Life, Blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment