Those French Girls

0c

Friday, February 12, 2010












Those French Girls,Those French Girls, 1982, Repost

Tracks

Side one
Sorry Sorry
Diving Board
O,O,O,O,O
Punching Windows
Close Up

Side Two
Mosquito Bites
Corridor
Influence
Regular Sex
Rust
Love At First Site

Vinyl Rip
Download


Neil Innes, Keyboards
John Sharp,Bass
Colin Ross, Guitar
Sean Kelly, Vocals
Jim Carney, Drums

Album Produced by Sandy McLelland

Just thought I´d repost this album as I have just got it from the UK and I didn´t have the sleeve when I originally posted it.( must be one of the werst sleeves ever! )
I have also done a new rip of the album

I remember buying the classic single Sorry Sorry because the sleeve looked like a new romantic band.I was not disapointed and then I found their other single, Close Up ,which I also loved.Then I found the album by mistake in a bargain bin.What a find,I played this to death.Great songs which more should of been singles.
Regular Sex would have made a fab single as would the very catchy O,O,O,O,O.
I dont think their´s a song on the album I dont like and it´s great to hear this again.Love, Mosquito Bites and Punching Windows,what a waste as a B-side.
I just bought the album again and a friend has put it onto a disc for me.When I get my USB i will rerecord it and clean up the sound, but until then just enjoy the album,love it.
I know nothing about this band and if anyone has any info, I would love to hear from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rip It Up © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness