Snips

0c

Friday, February 12, 2010



Snips, Singles Collection, 1978 - 1981

Tracks
A-Side, Waiting For Tonight, 1978
Waiting For Tonight is a fab single which was from his first album,Video King, the flip side Smash Your T.V. also a good tune which wasnt included on this album.There may of been more singles but this is the only one I know of.



B-Side, Smash Your T.V.



A-Side, 9 O´Clock, 1980
Co- produced with Midge Ure from the album La Rocca!What´s Your Number is a great song too which should of been on the album, again Midge co produced this track.



B-Side, What´s Your Number



A-Side, Telepathy, 1980
I loved this follw up to 9 O´Clock.This again co produced by Midge.This so should of been a hit.
The B-side is another non album track this time produced by Chris Spedding.



B-Side, Lolita



A-Side, Tight Shoes, 1981
The third single from La Rocca!which was prooduced by Chris Spedding, as was the B-Side which I like better than the A-Side.



B-Side, Noise



A-Side, Your A Wonderful One, 1980
This is a non album single so it makes me wonder if there is more Snips out there that I´m missing.
I really like this track and also the B-Side is one of his best tunes brilliant,both produced by Chris Spedding.



B-Side, Mr Dillinger



Vinyl Rips Download new rip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rip It Up © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness