Martha Davis

0c

Friday, February 12, 2010









Martha Davis Policy

Tracks
Side One
Tell It to the Moon
Just Like You
Heaven Outside My Door
Don't Tell Me the Time
Rebecca

Side Two
Don't Tell Me the Time
Don't Ask Out Loud
Harvest Park of a Broken Heart
Lust
My Promise

Produced By, Richie Zito

Vinyl Rip Download Part 1

Download Part 2


It took me a while to get hold of this album by Motels lead singer Martha Davis.
Firstly she look the best I have seen her on the album sleeve,great shots of her.
There were five singles taken from the album,no were UK hits she did fair best in Australia where three of the singles charted.
Tell It To The Moon is a fantastic track and should of been enormous,Don't Tell Me the Time is also a good tune.
Don't Tell Me the Time was also a single but I´m not over keen on this song.But I do really like the single Don't Ask Out Loud.
Other songs I like on the album are the stand out track for me Rebecca ( great story )and my promise.

Check out the MySpace site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rip It Up © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness