







Tom Robinson North By Northwest,1982
Tracks
Side One
Those Days
In The Cold
The Night Tide
Duncannon
Love Comes
Side Two
Now Martin's Gone
Atmospherics
Can't Keep Away (Part II)
Looking For A Bonfire
Merrily Up On High
Bass, Keyboards Tom Robinson
Drums, Steve Laurie
Guitar, Saxophone, Richard Mazda
Produced by Richard Mazda
Vinyl Rip Megaload Download
Another car boot job here but a fantastic find especially as there was no sleeve for the album, I found it by chance with some Jim Reeves and a whole lot of spanish albums.It was just in a plain white cover( so I had to source the dsleeves from the web),50 cents a bargain.
I did buy this album when it was originally released and always loved it.It has two reworkings of two Sector 27 songs Martins Gone and Duncannon.
The album still sounds good today,Tom´´s voice sounds great and there are some fab songs on here.
Their were two singles lifted from the album was the great Atmospherics (Listen To The Radio)UK no 39 and the retitled Now Martins Gone ( I still prefer the Sector 27 version )
Other tracks on the album I enjoy are Those Days, The Night Tide and Looking For A Bonfire.
I think Tom was and is an underated artist.
0 comments:
Post a Comment