Suzy Andrews

0c

Saturday, February 13, 2010











Check out her Myspace site here
Thanx for the pictures.










Suzy Andrews, Suzy Andrews,

Tracks
Der Kommissar
Teenage Iceage
Scandal
Tango 2000
Born To Bleed
Da, Da, Da, I Don't Love You
Goldener Reiter
Coming At You
Dreiklangsdimension
King Kong
Monotony In Germany

Vivyl Rip Download @ 320

I bought this album from ebay and it was sealed when I recieved it.I have had it for a while now so was so excited to hear it.
The only tracks I new were,Der Kommissar( which you can find the 12inch version here , Thanx for the link,John. ) and the classic Teenage Iceage.

The rest of the album is truly great, mush better than I had hoped for.
There is a version of the Trio hit,Da, Da, Da, I Don't Love You which could well be the same backing track, to my ears.
My favourite tracks are the Blondie sounding,Scandle, a great slice of new wave goodness.Tango 2000 has fabulous effects on it,it sounds so fresh,it is one of the songs sung in German.
Dreiklangsdimension and Goldener Reiter are also just great songs I dont care I dont understand German I just love them.

Coming At You and Born To Bleed are probably the nearest to Teenage Iceage, loving these too.

The only tracks I am not keen on are,King Kong and Monotony In Germany.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rip It Up © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness