The Dice

2c

Monday, February 15, 2010














The Dice,The Dice, 1982

Tracks
Side A
Life Prisoner
Self Destruction
Backstreet Kid
Target In The Sun

Side B
Devils Dance
False Promises
Somebody Else
Revenge
Kids Of Rock

The Dice Are,
Pascal Sive, Keyboards,Synthesiser, Musical Direction and Vocals
J.M.Devlin, Lead Vocals
Elaine Rowan, Lead Vocals
Bruno Lambert, Sound Engineer and Vocals
Marc Miller,Management and Vocals

Production Macadam Transfert

Vinyl Rip Download

I new nothing of this band except the truly brilliant Devils Dance.
The band apear to hail from France but I can not find any info on them except that they made two albums I know of this being their second (I have just ordered their first from ebay).
I was not disapointed when I plyed this album I have not had it off my ipod for a couple of months now.

I love the way they arrange their music,there is always somthing interesting going on musically.The only single I can find from the album was Self Destruction (great tune)but I´m sure there must of been more(if Devils Dance wasn´t it is a crime)Target In The Sun also a fantastic song should of been a single too.

Other tracks on the album of note are Life Prisoner,False Promises ans Revenge.
I have been so excited listening to this album I cant wait to hear their first one which I will post also.
If anyone has more info on the band I would love to hear from you.







2 comments:

  1. merci pour cette exposition !
    le chanteur de DICE
    JM Carpe alias JM DEVLIN
    depuis Montréal
    carpejm@gmail.com

  2. You are more than welcome JM all the best Mikey

Post a Comment

Rip It Up © 2008 Blog Design by Randomness